Buy on Amazon Need crutches but can’t use them? As long as your injury is below the knee, this seriously upgraded crutch alternative could be the perfect solution. The All Terrain KneeRover has happily assumed that mantle, supported by more than 700 people who rated it at 4.5 stars on average. Whether you have an issue gripping crutches, or just want to go fast, the All Terrain KneeRover was designed for you. You know what, this is a good one for bullets. Following are the main reasons this particular knee scooter for sale stands out in as minimally “salesy” of a tone as we could muster:
- It’s steerable. And not just that, it has an actual tie-rod! As in, part of the steering mechanism your car uses. So no more awkward leaning or stopping/lifting/re-positioning because this thing can slalom.
- It’s rugged enough for confident outdoor use. Boasting 12-inch pneumatic tires, this thing isn’t a glorified roller blade like many of its less popular competitors; it will get you over and around common community obstacles without issue.
- It’s fast. That is, if you want it to be. You can tool along as slowly as you want, or if you are experienced and in an open lane, considerably faster than crutch speed. Never more than you are comfortable with, of course.
- It’s solid. The scooter is rated to support up to a 350-lb individual. FYI, it is recommended for those between 5′ and 6’5.
- It folds. Going vehicular? Take advantage of the built-in folding mechanism and easily transport this scooter in any vehicle.
- As you can see, we gave this listing pole position for a reason: it’s the best knee scooter for sale that we know of. Want to contribute to the conversation with your experience? We would love to hear from you in the blog comments.